The Other Half


"The Other Half" is a tale of desperation, mystery, and transcendence. Young Gail sits alone in an open train car, gazing at half a weathered stone pendant. After a shadow-shifting crow steals her pendant, a ghostly figure appears, recovers the pendant, and reveals that he has more in common with Gail than she first thought...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Changes, changes....

In order to best benefit the production of The Other Half (and my sanity as an artist), I've decided to switch my media from traditional animation to Flash animation. This will conserve a ton of time and will help me actually finish the project.

I spent this past weekend tracing the shots I did traditionally last semester. I'm virtually caught up! This week will determine whether or not I will be able to stick to my production schedule, so it's important that I slave away in Flash.

Here's a piece of shot 2 and shot 4, done in Flash:


No comments:

Post a Comment